What is the All-on-4 technique?
This is when you wish to have a permanently fixed denture in your lower or upper jaw for additional stability and the sensation of fully functioning natural teeth. The treatment involves placing 4 implants to permanently anchor a full arch of teeth in position (though this depends on the quality and sufficiency of the bone).
What does All on Four involve?
Your dentist will need to take some CT scans of your jaw in order to carefully plan the placement of your implants. Local anaesthetic is normally used and lead dentist Damian Flanagan will create small incisions in your gums, placing the 4 strategic titanium implants into your jawbone. These will need to be left to heal for a period of several months, fusing with your jawbone and becoming a permanent part of you.
Benefits of All on Four
- Have full-functioning, brand new teeth in a short space of time.
- Improve the aesthetics of your smile.
- Eat the foods you love without anxiety.
- Have a long-lasting smile.
- Allows you to maintain your teeth normally.
- The procedure maximises the use of available bone, whilst trying to avoid sinus cavity (in the upper jaw), allowing for new functioning teeth.
- Minimal discomfort.
The immediate benefits of All on Four are:
- New teeth in one day, in selected cases.
- Lower costs and reduced healing time.
- Beautiful, endless smiles
If you would like more information about your options for replacing missing teeth, please do not hesitate to contact us and we can arrange a consultation for you.